Welcome to the 5th Global Archiact Jam! Join us in creating a virtual reality movement. We want to know who can make the best VR game for the HTC Vive.
The Grand Prize, awarded to one winner is one (1) 10 x 10 booth at CVR 2017, the premiere conference for everything virtual reality and eight (8) individual 2-Hour VR business consultations.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no theme. Each developer is free to come up with their own theme, so BRING IT!
The Global Archiact Jam is the perfect opportunity to turn daydreams into reality and create a game for one of the fastest growing platforms.
Are you ready to start jamming? #globalarchiactjam
- Learn more about your weapon of choice: HTC Vive
- Sign up using the "Register for this hackathon" button on the side of this page
- Find Teammates that have signed up for Devpost
Milestone 1 -The Elevator Pitch: August 5 at 3:00PM PDT
- Game Idea (Required)
- Description (required)
- Team/Individual (required)
Milestone 2 - Screenshots or it didn’t happen: August 11 at 3:00PM PDT
- Game Screenshots (Required)
- Video Preview(Required)
- Updated Description
- Any other relevant update
Milestone 3 - Final Build: August 18 at 3:00PM PDT
- Submit your build in a zip file
- Updated Description
- Final Updated Screenshots
- Final Updated Video Preview
BONUS POINTS: Multi-player function
First Place Winner
Eight (8) individual 2-Hour VR business consultations , done on a once per week basis and One (1) 10 x 10 booth at CVR 2017
Second Place Winner
Five (5) General Tickets to CVR 2017 and One (1) 10 x 10 booth at CVR 2017.
Third Place Winner
One (1) 10 x 10 booth at CVR 2017
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Please see Contest Terms for full eligibility requirements.
How to enter
- Click "Register for this hackathon" on this page
- Use Devpost to look for teammates or participate as an individual
- Review the Rules & Legal Terms
- E-mail the organizer if you have any questions
- Click "Enter a submission"
- Add a new project or select one of your existing portfolio projects
- Name your project and provide a quick elevator pitch (what's the game about?)
- If applicable: Add team members via e-mail (they must also be registered on Devpost)
- Click "Save"
- Agree to the rules and Devpost terms of service
- Hit "Submit to Global Archiact Jam"
- Update your submission from Milestone 1 with game screenshots or video
- Make any relevant changes to description
- Update your submission from Milestone 1 with your build zip file
Executive Producer, Archiact Interactive
Senior VR Developer, HTC
CEO, Cloudhead Games
UX (Maximum 5 Points)
Creativity (Maximum 5 Points)
Gameplay (Maximum 5 Points)
Immersion (Maximum 5 Points)
Interactivity (Maximum 5 Points)